{Chrysler 300} Fwd: Paypal

Hi Club Members,
We have changed our Paypal receiver to 300intpay@xxxxxxxxx
We thank Bob Merritt for his years of service.  He is a great asset to our club.  Please follow all the instructions below.  I would strongly suggest checking the Friends & Family" button so we are not charged a fee

Paypal  Update

You can pay your club dues with Paypal.
In most areas Paypal has a "Friends and Family" option.
With this option you can avoid the transaction fees.

Here is the dues schedule as of Jan 1, 2022

For US and Canada

Duration

Dues

With Paypal Friends and Family option