Re: {Chrysler 300} Lift advice

I have 5 4 posts in my barn for car storage.

Atlas brand. They are easy to move around with one person when they are on the casters. Sometimes back and forth but you can do it. Two people of course would be easier. But you should be able to do what you need to do.

Unfortunately the prices have gone so far up! I paid like $2300 each back in 2021.

Jarrod Hermann