RE: {Chrysler 300} 1964 Parking Cam for wipers

RE: {Chrysler 300} 1964 Parking Cam for wipers

Thanks, I will heed the warnings.

I have a spare wiper unit I picked up. Of course, it is already apart on the bench. I am looking for some new brushes for the motor. I did replace the bushings in the housing. The front long one under the load of the arm had worn some.

I will check the clips on the pivot mounts. Thanks for that particular heads up.

The existing set up when running one can hear some slop. I think there is play in the motor gearbox. They used grease that dried up, at least that is what I found in my spare unit.

Thanks again for the detailed response.  James