{Chrysler 300} Re: 300F Engine dyno

By the way, if you want to get new F or G cams, here is note from the Hyde man in 2021:

Jamie Hyde writes in 2021:
We now have a supplier of F, G, non-ram K, and L camshafts. Contact Hunter Webb at Camcraft Performance Cams. Phone (828) 681-5183 or (800) 426-2261. The part number for the F and G cam is 21-1010-10R4 HCR. The part number for the non-ram K and L is 21-1010-10R0. If you buy lifters at the same time as the cam, you get a guarantee against "flat cam". Hunter has both pin style and ball style lifters available. The box comes complete with the cam spec card and cam lifter ZDDP break-in lube.
The ram cam was designed off the original camshaft drawings and is an exact copy of the original but has the special 4 degree retard built into it so you do not reuse your original F and G cam drive. It is recommended that you degree your cam to the specs that come in the box as each engine is different. These are new cams (not regrinds) that are produced on state of the art equipment by hand and each one is fully inspected for quality. Camcraft is a cam shaft supplier to Nascar engine builders.