Re: {Chrysler 300} 1962 Radio > Bluetooth Addition

Re: {Chrysler 300} 1962 Radio > Bluetooth Addition

I’ve used instrument specialties in RI several times. Not cheap but done right. They took 2 cores from me (seven and fine button) and made one with aux cable and fm. Getting Wednesday.
Here is my Fury resto.

Inline image

Inline image

Mike