Re: {Chrysler 300} A518 Trans, modify a 300 at all ?

Re: {Chrysler 300} A518 Trans, modify a 300 at all ?

Hi James,

If you read the tech article, you will see the reference to the: J.W. Performance Ultra Bell Bellhousings 92457

The conversion is simple if you have a shifting lever rather than push button set up.

Pressure gauges control lock up and overdrive.

Tony

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone