From: 'James Douglas' via Chrysler 300 Club International <chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, March 26, 2024 1:04 PM
To: Chrysler 300 List Server (chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) <chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: {Chrysler 300} Ball Joint Help

Hi all,

I have been trying for two hours to get the right-side ball joints off the spindle (upright).  I have the factory Miller tool. I have pickle forks. I have a tie rod press off tool. Nothing is working.

I removed the entire assembly, the upper control arm, the lower control arm, all still attached to the spindle.

I placed it on the bench and tried some heat. Nothing.

I have not yet attempted the left side, but I am assuming that I will run into the same.

One does not want to get too aggressive with pickle forks as one can bend the spindle arms.

So, has anyone any advice. This is stopping my rebuild of the 300K front end dead in its tracks? I have this week free to get it done.  Help?

Thanks, James.

---

---