Re: {Chrysler 300} Re: close up shots of 55/56 2x4 carb linkage

Don't know if this helps.

Get Outlook for Android

From: chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of ridgleyracing65 <ridgleyracing65@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, April 1, 2024 1:49:04 PM
To: Chrysler 300 Club International <chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: {Chrysler 300} Re: close up shots of 55/56 2x4 carb linkage

Here is a photo of the carburetors and linkage on the 300 B engine in our Facel Vega FVS.  It should be the same as a Chrysler built 300 B.

Dyke Ridgley

On Monday, April 1, 2024 at 2:15:44 PM UTC-5 sonoramic413 wrote:
All,

Im working on a project (56 Desoto) where Im trying to assemble an Adventurer 2 4bbl setup, and would love to see some pics of the carb linkage on the 300s of that era (WCFB carbs). Also, any pics of the kickdown linkage and how it attaches to the carb(s).

If you all have pics of an actual 56 Adventurer carb linkage.... even better! I really cant find many good closeup shots of this linkage on the internet.

Thanks again!

Rob

---

---