Re: {Chrysler 300} Slow starting when the engine is hot

Re: {Chrysler 300} Slow starting when the engine is hot

yes timing ! watch damper slip
of marks . also wrong or bad starter
Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 1, 2024, at 9:14 PM, 'MARVIN RAGUSE' via Chrysler 300 Club International <chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I remember a 59 Plymouth we had and on a long trip to northern Ontario the radiator hose burst at highway speed and the engine overheated.  We were able to patch the hose and limp to a gas station for a replacement upper hose.  After that episode when ever the engine was hot it would crank slow as if it was binding up.  It always started but would crank slowly.  A slightly warped block??

Sent from my iPhone