To: <roger.d.howard@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, August 12, 2007 12:42 PM
Subject: '59 Plymouth Help

Roger,

I recently got onto this e mail string for '59 Plymouths and have, as yet, figured out how to use it. I have gotten some e mails from you and others. I hope someone can help.

I just bought my dream car, a 1959 Plymouth Sport Fury 2 door hardtop. Not only was it the correct model, but it was, apparently, the original color of my dream car; bronze. Currently it is a bizarre "hyper metallic" red with a strange replica of the original interior design (brown '80's recliner fabric and mottled brown vinyl). All the hardware is there (Thank God!!). I'm trying to get "Original Auto Interiors" to assist in the replacement of the interior pieces, but before I pay this fortune, I really would like to know that I am making the correct decisions. My dash, steering wheel and all trim was repainted in a complimentary brown to the upholstery, however, if you open the glove compartment door, the inside is a very dark brown. On a bronze car, could the dash have been dark brown, or were they always black? Same with the carpet; would it have been brown, black, or bronze?

Please forgive my ignorance of how the e mail group works.

I am enclosing some pics of the car. Thanks, in advance, for any help you might be able to give!

Eric