RE: [59plymouth] Fw: '59 Plymouth Help

Hi Eric,

Welcome to the mailing list!  If you're not already a member of the Forum,
please consider registering there as well:

www.59plymouth.net/59forum

To send something to the mailing list, just send an email to
59plymouth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  It will go to everyone on the list.  Since I
see that you are on the list, I am directing my email to the list and I know
that you will get it.

I too have a Sport Fury, and once it was bronze (now red).  You can see some
pix of when it was bronze here:

www.59plymouth.net/faulkner

My dash is a very dark brown!  I can't tell you what color the carpet was
originally.  However, if someone on the list or forum doesn't know, we can
put the question to Robert Hinds, technical advisor for the '59 Plymouth for
the Plymouth Owner's Club.  If you're not already a member, I recommend you
join --

www.plymouthbulletin.com

Finally, your car is sweet!  Please send me more pix, and I'll try soon to
put together a page for you in the showcase.  We'd love to hear more about
you, how you came to own the car, what town you hail from, etc.

Best of luck!
	Dan