From: John Zastrow [mailto:fins59@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, March 20, 2004 1:19 AM
To: 59plymouth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [59plymouth] 59 Plymouth Owners List

Roger - Two corrections to your list that I know of.  Mike Meier no longer owns a 59 Plymouth (because I was the lucky guy who bought it).   I see Mike at Iola Car Show each year,  and Harvey Weaver moved from Racine, MN to Rochester, MN.  He recently had his white 59 Sport Fury convertible painted red.  Anybody traveling near Rochester, be sure to look up Harvey. He can talk 59 Plymouth with the best of them.     John Z