[59plymouth] Emailing: DCIM

Hello Dan,
Let me try this.. I am not talented with computer technology:
1959 Plymouth Sport Fury convertible
Owner: Roger Howard, Seattle, WA
Purchased June 1994, as a Belvedere convertible, bought sight unseen from Iowa...arrived at my house so rusted out that the leaf springs had broken in transit. Virtually no floors, or rockers. Body and frame were rusted beyond reasonable repair. Uh-oh.
 I then located a stripped-out junkyard Sport Fury hardtop, and the two cars merged into one. It is now titled in WA as a Sport Fury convertible. The car still needs top and boot canvas, and inner door panels, and of course the "bugs" worked out of it (leaky P/S, needs front end re-build).
It has a 1961 Chrysler 361 w/ torqueflite. Some of the options are factory a/c, Mirror-Matic, dual antennae, power windows, power seats, and front bumper wings. I also have the Autronic Eye, but I have not decided whether to install it. I had the radio improved by FLFrank...he revived it and added a CD input jack. The car is licensed and insured, but it is still in the "local road test" mode!
RogerH
Your files are attached and ready to send with this message.