[59plymouth] Re: tires

Hi Tim --

I confess, I don't know my tire size!  I'm not sure what to recommend for a
Suburban either...

I'm posting your question to the mailing list, perhaps someone will answer.
I'd also contact Ken Josephson or John Bartell and ask their opinion...

Sorry I can't be of more help,

	Dan

P.S.: K.B. V.2 due imminently!