From: Tom Fox [mailto:tom.fox@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, April 12, 2004 4:45 PM
To: Dan Morton
Subject: Cowl vent covers

Hi Dan,  Bernie had mentioned my gold Fury as having a bright stainless cowl vent cover, and it does.  It came from a 58 Fury.  This was a touch I wanted to make this a continuation of the limited edition Fury.  The car originally had the louvers, as had every other 59 I have had or seen.  So I don't think this would be a difference in 59.