[59plymouth] Problem with the Mailing List server

[59plymouth] Problem with the Mailing List server

Folks,

Today there was a problem with the mailing list server -- I was alerted to it when I got a bounce on something I posted (below).  I believe the problem has since been remedied.  If you attempted to post and got a bounce, please retry.

And if you didn't post anything...

Well, why not?!

Just kidding.  Keep those cards and letters coming...

        Thanks
        Dan

Tony,

As for the information about the restoration of steering wheels, perhaps a
"Vendors and Services Offered" section in the '59 Forum would be
appropriate.  I have at least 5 vendors that I could write about, including
all of the contact information.  I've noticed on "Forwardlook.net" that
members would mention a person or company, but never include any contact
information.  You might want to suggest in that section that a website or
phone number must be included.

Excellent idea!  And so it is done.  I'm copying the list here as followup.
Take it out for a spin!

  Thanks
    Dan