From: eddee [mailto:eddee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, April 12, 2004 7:17 AM
To: Dan Morton
Subject: Re: [59plymouth] RE: Three differences between California built Sport Furys

Dan
There is another difference,,,but I am not sure of the 'boundries'
It existed on the 57s and 58s also

The power brake boosters
The KELSEY HAYS (squeeze box) was the only one available on DETROIT AND EVANSVILLE CARS
The BENDIX (cannister) I THINK,,,was used on LOS ANGELES CARS
I dont know about the NEWARK cars

maybe you could pose this to Bob also.

ED ECKERSON