From: Robert Asmus [mailto:r.asmus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, June 05, 2004 11:30 PM
To: morton@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Congrats on winning the Dalinis car!

Dan, thanks for you email. My wife and I have been looking for a 59 Sport Fury for several years. Every time we would find one it wasn't the right time, but now looked right so we jumped in with both feet. Actually this is my second 59 Sport Fury, The first one was also my first new car, that car was white with a blue interior. My wife and I dated in it, but that is a long story. We really looking forward to picking up our car this coming weekend.
I will join the web sight as soon as we get back home and will post pictures of both my original 59 and the new one.
Thanks again for you email the web sight looks great.
Bob