From: koch1068@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:koch1068@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2008 4:54 PM
To: Larry & Debbie Weld; Kenneth Stowe; Eddie & RoseMarie Perez; Tony & Linda Paulo; Dan Morton; Dan Lyman; 59 MAILING LIST LIST PLYMOUTH'; John Farneti; Ed Eckerson; Jack Doyle; Don Carson; Bruce & Ruth Berg; Bill Altman; Jan & Joe; Andy & Diana; dodi@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [59plymouth] FW: Southeast Automotive

You guys may want to print a copy of this.  I needed a transmission mount for my 60 Desoto.  I got prices from $28.00 to $58.00 but no one had any in stock, they would have to order it from Southeast.  An old friend (parts dealer) gave me the Name and Phone # and they sold it to me direct for around $8.00 plus shipping.  Dodi called me today to see if I needed anything.  Check them out.

Dick.