From: Tom Fox
Sent: Saturday, February 16, 2008 9:19 PM
Subject: Computer help

Hi Dan,
I tried going into tools, internet options, general, view files, and deleted what looked like you described and now I can't access the forum at all.  It comes up: phpBB:critical error   could not connect to data base.

Any suggestions how I can fix this?  All other pages work fine,  What's New, Showcase, Events, etc

Thanks, Tom