headers

I have a set of old headers on my 65 coronet 440 engine. They work great except where the number 3 plug wire is isn't enough room to fit the plug in without touching the pipe. I have tried the shorty plugs and they helped but not for long. I'm looking for a good set of headers for the RB engine that will fit inthe 65 coronet. I was looking at the headmans and they seem pretty good, for a cheep set and wanted to know what seems to fit the best for the low price. I'm not looking for a $500 set of headers( thugh i know they would work great)just a non plug burning set. I really don't want to put the stock stuff back on but i know they will fit without burning plugs... Any help would be appreciated..

Get a FREE online computer virus scan from McAfee when you click here. http://clinic.mcafee.com/clinic/ibuy/campaign.asp?cid=3963

----

b7yoMz.