RE: dumb thread

Lets see, first car was a 57 Chevy 210, 292 six, 3 on the tree, second car was a, don't laugh, 56 Nash Rambler 4 dr., auto 6. That was my winter car. It really was a great car, beat the living hell out of it and sold it for $25 more than I paid for it. Next car was a 59 Chevy, 348, 3 on the tree. Next was a 57 Chevy Conv., 283, auto. Sweet car. Next was a 58 Corvette, 327, 4 speed bought it from a sales man for a $800, with the hard top. Then just prior to going into the Army, 1968, purchase my first Mopar. Brand new, off the show room floor, 68 RR, auto, hemi, Bronze It was so bare that it came with rubber floor mats and no carpeting, rear windows were swing out type. It was and probably the fastest car I've own. I had it the whole time (4 yrs.) I was in the Military. If my memory serves me correctly. I paid some where between $3800 and $4200. Loan from my friendly neighborhood bank. I even made a few trips down the Niagara Falls drag strip, out at the airport. All my cars, until
 duty call were paid by my working on our farm. During HS, that was a $1.00/ hr.
Sorry I rambled on. I've own a lot of cars during my life, how about a 64 Plymouth Bel. Conv. poly 318, push button, Conv. My winter car. Or a 76 Voliare Station Wagon, 4 speed, 360. My family car in the 70's. Ahhhh, such memories. Dennis

Dennis

65 Dodge Coronet

'04 Ram Hemi

Do you Yahoo!?