Re: dumb thread

My first car was a 1974 Dodge Royal Monaco RCMP interceptor. It was the
fastest pursuit car on the Steinbach Manitoba detachment. I know because I
bought it at my uncles dealership. He had the maintenance contract for the
police cars. My uncles boy(my cousin) would get to wring them out after the
tune up. As soon as it  went out of service he called me and I went down and
bought it. It had a 440 with the biggest Carter TQ I have ever seen.
Apparently it was a 1050 CFM carb.  That car flew. I went through a radar
trap at 127 on the certified speedo and still pulling. It had a manual fast
idle lever under the dash so the cop could keep it at fast idle to prevent
cruise at 60 mph.Thinking about that car brings back very good memories.
mike   63  330

----

b7yoMz.