Re: Wild Ride - Part Duex

**** Bounces like rubber! Shatters like ceramic! ****
Discover Crazy Aaron's Thinking Putty in grown up
handfuls. It's the creativity unleashing, mood enhancing
desk toy!
caab593b7yoMza/ Crazy Aaron Enterprises

Jeff,
 What part of the country are you in? Maybe one of us is local to you anc can
swing by for a look see.
Greg in Kettering, Oh.

Quoting Acuda4me@xxxxxxx:

> Okay, here's a LITTLE more info: the car is a 383 with a CARTER, 2bbl
> carb.
> Night before last I broke the throddle return spring and it ran at WOT
> for a
> few seconds until I could shut it down. With a new spring in place it
> now
> apparently runs VERY RICH. The new spring IS closing the throddle fully,
> but the car
> idles very high and drives itself with no accelerator pedal at about 25
> mpg.
> After driving it, it diesles for and ETERNITY when you shut it down. You
> would
> know this would hapen the SAME day my old daily driver is picked up by
> it's
> new owner. Any help would be appreciated.
>
> - Jeff

INSTANT CAR INSURANCE QUOTE!
Save time, save money, and get the best deal.
Get quote, buy, and print insurance cards online!
caab599b7yoMzf/ Insurance4usa.com

----

b7yoMz.