Cruisin'

Need to find the right school to fit your needs
CollegeInformation.info has already found it. Get educated
on your future ? degrees, financial aid and more!
caab6afb7yoMza/ College Info

  Just got back last evening from cruisin' Meridian in
Oklahoma City while the National Street Rod
Association car show is in town this weekend. It was
bumper to bumper as usual and the local police try
their best to spoil everyone's fun. I continue to be
amazed at the attention my old 64 Fury gets from
everyone. I was stopped many times from the 18-20 year
old crowd, saying they loved the body style, and asked
what make and year it was. There may be hope yet for
this generation. Met a guy from Amarillo drivin' a 40
Dodge Coupe with a 360/727. Good to see these guys
stay with the Mopar drivetrain. He said he has two 65
Coronets and just got through giving his son a 64
Sport Fury. The 64 overheated a little in the stop and
go traffic. Gotta get that fan shroud on today, before
I head back tonight.

  Gary

Sign up to get FREE information from leading colleges!
Compare degrees, admissions, financial aid and more.
Study your career education options at
Collegeinformation.info.
caab6aib7yoMzf/ College Info

----