RE: Brake issue

[AD removed for archives]
Get a FREE Mortgage Quote from Mortgage War. Simple application
for mortgage information. If you're ready to get a quote click
now!
caacneLb7yoMza/411Web

I put disc on my 64 Polara using an early 70's E body master. Also used gravity to help. Jacked up the front end and opened the rear bleeders until fluid came out. Kept putting fluid for over an hour. Then I did it the old fashioned way. Pump and bleed. Great brakes. I used a prop valve fro a 77 New Yorker.

George

WC43613@xxxxxxx wrote:

My issue is similar to Tim's. I have all new lines shoes, pads on the front
etc. I went through 3 master cylinders before I found one that would let the
fluid get to the back wheels. I bench bled every MC before installing. I have
the 73 A body disc on the front so I got a MC for that car.
When bleeding the back brakes, my pedal only goes half way down. I get fluid
out of the back brakes but I've always thought that the pedal should go to the
floor. Has anyone else that has changed over to front disc had the same
experience? I also used the prop. valve from the 73 car. Only thing I did different
is to plumb in a line-loc for the front brakes.

Bill C.

----