Dual-quad adapters

[AD removed for archives]
Get a FREE Mortgage Quote from Mortgage War. Simple application
for mortgage information. If you're ready to get a quote click
now!
caacneLb7yoMza/411Web

Fellers,

The dual-quad intake I bought last month has a different carb mounting pattern than my Edelbrock carburetors.  I obviously need an adapter plate...do the OEM dual-quad intakes from '57 have the old Quadrajet or Thermo-Quad patterns?  That's what I think I need, just wanna be sure before I order...

Thanks!
Andy