RE: Pet peave or Guilty as charged

[AD removed for archives]
Get a FREE Mortgage Quote from Mortgage War. Simple application
for mortgage information. If you're ready to get a quote click
now!
caacpgib7yoMza/411Web

Why are you covering your face in the pic Dodger??? Actually, I think
it's a pretty cool creation and pretty impressive for a 15 yr old,
ESPECIALLY a first build!!
Jeff
Dodger7998@xxxxxxx wrote:

> Well I guess that I am guilty as charged in the pet peave contest, or at
>
> least deserve the blame for letting it happen,,,,,,,,,,two years ago, my
> 15 year
> old son wanted to build a street rod,,,,his income was zero,,,,,,,,,,,I
> gave
> him parts that I had laying around just to keep up his
> interests,,,,,,,,,,these
> parts included a 46 dodge pickup that I had cut some body parts from,  a
>
> cordova rearend, some seats out of a minivan, and the engine and tranny
> out of one
> of my old demolition cars (a 351 windsor).  He did all of the work, the
> cutting welding, painting, I helped him with the fabrication of parts
> needed to tie
> it all togeather, but he made the parts and installed them. The truck
> ended up
> chopped (top removed) channeled (body lowered 6 inches over frame) and
> shortened (3 foot taken out of frame), and the windsor engine installed,
> the only
> out sorced work done to the truck was the exhaust system.  Total outlay
> for the
> truck ended up at $680, which include an IH tractor radiator, the
> exhaust
> system, used tires and wheels from a swap meet and cans of spray paint.
> He was 15
> 1/2 when it was finished, and had to take me along to drive it in
> americruise
> because of only having a learners permit.  Had I known how the truck was
> going
> to turn out, I would have probably opted to have given him a small block
>
> (mopar), maybe even one of the polys for it, but when it started I did
> not know
> where the project would go or even if it would get finished.  But now
> that it is
> done, I do not particuilarly want to see it change, because of the
> memories
> and bonding that went into this creation.   Anyone that would like to
> see it
> can copy and past the link at end of this message, sorry to say it
> happens to be
> a pic. of me driving instead of him.
>
> dodger
>
>  http://www.cafebrazzaville.com/americruise2002/car32.jpg
>
> --

Jeff Adams
64 Polara

[AD removed for archives]
Get a Great Credit Card for You Today
You can find a credit card to fit your credit needs.
All types of credit cards -- 0% APRs, Rewards, & Bad Credit.
caacpgdb7yoMzf/411Web

----

b7yoMz.