Re: Pet peave

[AD removed for archives]
Amazing Diet Patch
caacoW6b7yoMza/MyDietPatches

In a message dated 7/5/2004 9:40:29 AM Central Daylight Time,
RCoronetfreak@xxxxxxx writes:

> Wally, I think you have summed it up exactly right.  The Chevy small
> blocks are plentiful.  The replacement parts are cheap, and sold
> everywhere.  All this makes the SB Chevy engine the #1 choice for
> rodders of all makes

I hang out with some heavy duty street rodders, I am constantly nagging them
about their chevys, they tell me that the costs is part of it but mostly the
fact that a small block mopar is physically bigger than a chevy, and they need
every inch that they can come up with to accesorise (is this a word) their
engines in the older engine compartments, and that they would just as soon be
different, from all the rest, as that is why they had hand built their car in the
first place.   Say and or think what you want, but the small block chevy was
not a bad engine.
                                                                    dodger