Re: Pet peave

[AD removed for archives]
Give Your Team Access to Their PCs from Anywhere. Increase
productivity with a secure remote-access solution from
GoToMyPC Pro. Stay in touch with your office. FREE TRIAL:
caacpgGb7yoMza/ExpertCity

Hi Rick
             I watched that American Hot Rod at a buddies place the other
night (he's got cable,I still have Farmer vision!). I agree with you as I
don't think I'd want them to do any work for me either...they were doing
that all Aluminum Rod , they had all kind of dumb leaks and other ding bat
problems its hard to think they're pros at this. Despite all the work and
foofra they ended up with another cookie cutter rod with a ferfargin small
block(that didn't have oil pressure after they lit it up). Cookie cutter in
that its another ferd kinda body
with different icing and some do dads.....yaaahhnn.
The coolest rod I ever saw came from Prince Albert Saskatchewan and was a
'29 Studebaker with a Poly head equipped with the Dual Quad Fury Intake (he
even  chromed the carbs!) and a '62 or '63 Pushbutton Torque Flite.It was at
a "World of Wheels Car show in '76 or '77 and I haven't seen it since....
wonder were it is......

Wally
63 Dodge etc.