From: "Lawrence Wedemeyer Jr" <weedy68@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, August 31, 2004 10:37 AM
Subject: RE: 65 Sport Fury Steering wheel

[AD removed for archives]
Save on inkjet and toner, and get free shipping on orders over $50.
caacAsfb7fOBRa/Inksoutlet

 Greg,
I have my original steering wheel, I believe I also have the center ring if
you want it, let me look and see if it is still in the trunk, cuz I went
with a Grant classic wheel. If I have all the do you want it, it has a few
cracks and I think mine is black.

Larry 65 Sport Fury