From: <Skagdrager@xxxxxxx>
To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, August 31, 2004 9:55 PM
Subject: Re: more laws to get rid of your collector classics Mopar!

[AD removed for archives]
Save on inkjet and toner, and get free shipping on orders over $50.
caacAsfb7MlEoa/Inksoutlet

Hey, youse guys!
I went to all the trouble of writing a good sermon on the veto, but the
email
address you gave doesn't work. What is the correct one?
Or, what is the proper procedure? Am I missing something?
Paul

In a message dated 8/31/2004 5:06:28 PM Pacific Daylight Time,