From: "Gary H." <62to65mopar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Installing a headliner
Date: Wed,  8 Sep 2004 17:58:39 +0000

[AD removed for archives]
Amazing Diet Patch
caacBBBbWhUHTa/MyDietPatches

Several of the Mopar magazines have published "how to install a
headliner" type articles. I looked through some of my magazine back
issues but can't find an example right now. I don't remember the
articles saying to remove the glass.

I found a citation example online: "High Performance Mopar July 1992
TECH: reproduction carpet installation, seat belt restoration, headliner
installation, dash." but it was only a index and I don't think I have
that magazine.

Maybe someone here has their old Mopar magazines indexed and organized
and can cite a "how to install a headliner" article.

Gary H.

Tony Brummett wrote: > > I'm planning on attempting to install a new headliner into my '65 > Dart, and I have a few questions first... > > The pictures in the FSM show that the front and rear windows have > already been removed, but the written procedure dosen't say to remove > them. So, can you replace the headliner with the windows in? > > If they can stay, how do you keep the window gaskets from sticking to > the glue at the top edge of the window frames while you let it set up > and get tacky? And how do you get the headliner material up far > enough so that those little teeth can grab it? > > Or is this one of those things you should just take it to someone and > have done? > > And yes, I did remember to mark the bows so I know what order they go > back in :) > > -- Tony tony@xxxxxxxxxx

[AD removed for archives]
Sponsor a child today through Children International.
Give a desperately poor child hope for a brighter future.
For only $18 a month you can make a difference!
caacBBFbWhUHTf/ChildrenInternational

----

[AD removed for archives]
Amazing Diet Patch