[AD removed for archives]
Save money and get healthy
caacGKIb7yoMza/PermissionData

On Wed,  8 Sep 2004 17:58:39 +0000, Gary H. <62to65mopar@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Several of the Mopar magazines have published "how to install a
> headliner" type articles. I looked through some of my magazine back
> issues but can't find an example right now. I don't remember the
> articles saying to remove the glass.

I finally got the time and nerve to give it a try this weekend.  I
ended up finding an online article from Hot Rod about doing a
headliner in a Duster, and another article about doiing it in a mid
60s Mustang, and they were both about the same as my '65 Dart.  I was
able to do it with the glass in, didn't have to use too much glue, and
it ended up turning out pretty well.  Hopefully I can get the rest of
the wrinkles out with some steam or leaving the car in the sun to heat
up.

I took pictures of everything while I worked on it, I just need to get
them organized onto a web page.

-- Tony  tony@xxxxxxxxxx
'64 Dodge 440
'65 Dart GT

[AD removed for archives]
Click here and walk away with your free Chevy collectible.
caacDvMb7yoMzf/PermissionData

----

b7yoMz.