RE: alternative exhaust manifold ?

[AD removed for archives]
Get 4 Free low-fat, low-carb recipes
caacOlyb7yoMza/PermissionData

Good point.

When talking to the seller double check to be sure they are drilled
correctly for the mounting pattern or apparently you'll have to redrill.
See the notice from September 26, 2004 by Bob F.posted on the top of the
"What's New" page of the '62-'65 site.

Gary H.

John wrote:
> Bob,
> I see the max wedge repro manifolds on ebay going for about $750.00. You
> may want to look and ask questions of the seller. He had a few sets.
> John

[AD removed for archives]
4 Free Low-Fat recipes
caacOlzb7yoMzf/PermissionData