From: John [mailto:hogrider@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, November 08, 2004 2:22 PM
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: 8.75 A Body Housing Needed Bad

[AD removed for archives]
Get 4 Free low-fat, low-carb recipes
caacOlybV1hOja/PermissionData

Earl,
Before I changed to a Dana in my race Cuda, I had a "C" body 8 3/4
housing shortened by Moser. It was actually cheaper than trying to buy a
"A" body housing, I got the big brakes and bolt pattern in addition. If
this is a street only car, they can shorten the stock axles and respline
them. Hope this helps. John