AWB info

[AD removed for archives]
Are you serious about buying a NEW car or truck soon?
Research before stepping on the car lot and save THOUSANDS!
Get NO OBLIGATION price quotes from car dealers in your area.
caacOlPb7yoMza/LeadClick

 Does anybody know how i could take a look at the offial Technical
 Report from chrysler on the AWB cars. I have heard it exists, from when
 these cars were being shipped out.Is it on line anywhere?
   Rich Lefebvres Performance king site has hundreds of nice useful
   clear photos but no numbers.  I have studied his site numerous times
   and I have a good grasp of what he does to make these cars.
  I am considering doing this to my other 64 polara. I know there werent
  any 64 AWBs but close enuf!
   I gotta do something with that 8-71 blower and injector setup i have,
   its just sitting there looking at me on my desk.
   That would be one scary ride! A blown and injected 440 AWB.
      nEAL  Zimmerman, Eugene Oregon

[AD removed for archives]
Get 4 Free low-fat, low-carb recipes
caacOlyb7yoMzf/PermissionData