Re: AWB info

[AD removed for archives]
Free recipes to get you in shape
caacOlCb7yoMza/PermissionData

There is a limited amount of info in the two "books" on the 64 and 65 race Hemi cars. "Journey through Hemiland - the 426 Hemi in 1964" - by Pete Haldiman and "Authenticity Guide 1065 Dodge and Plymouth Hemi Super Stock" by Jim Schild. They both are good reading - detailed and interesting. The later one was generating a few bucks to support this list for each sale through the list - I hope that 's still a valid deal.

I did read sometime in the last year in one of the Mopar Mags that the guy who clones the A/FX car in the article had a copy of the manual from Chrysler but he was not gong to let it out for fear of disreputable types creating fake A/FX cars. This report be "Technical Report 4208.7 - 1965 Altered Wheelbase Feasibility" by Chrysler Engineering , McNichol as listed in the Haldiman book.

Akron Don

Robert neal zimmerman wrote:

Does anybody know how i could take a look at the offial Technical
Report from chrysler on the AWB cars. I have heard it exists, from when
these cars were being shipped out.Is it on line anywhere?
Rich Lefebvres Performance king site has hundreds of nice useful
clear photos but no numbers. I have studied his site numerous times
and I have a good grasp of what he does to make these cars. I am considering doing this to my other 64 polara. I know there werent
any 64 AWBs but close enuf!
I gotta do something with that 8-71 blower and injector setup i have,
its just sitting there looking at me on my desk. That would be one scary ride! A blown and injected 440 AWB. nEAL Zimmerman, Eugene Oregon

[AD removed for archives]
Save up to 67% on Omaha Steaks + Get 6 FREE Burgers and a FREE Cutlery Set + Cutting Board!
caacOlKb7yoMzf/OmahaSteaks

----

b7yoMz.