From: Dennis <djohn14296@xxxxxxxxx>
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: AWB info
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 17:42:40 -0800 (PST)

[AD removed for archives]
Save up to 67% on Omaha Steaks + Get 6 FREE Burgers and a
FREE Cutlery Set + Cutting Board!
caacOlKbWhUHTa/OmahaSteaks

Dave, this could always be a James Bond deal, hidden camera in the pen, take photos, and preso, you have your copies. What do you think? LOL.

Dave Walters <whdavid@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I agree with you 100%,but it's not mine to loan out.It's another one of
those "I have it,it's mine" things I guess.I was free to look at the
document all I wanted, but couldn't take it home.I run into it all the
time,esp. with parts I could use.I believe it's called hoarding.

I personally don't see the issue of forgery being relevent.IMO,only a
very few real AWB cars survived,as most of them twisted themselves
apart,and they're all accounted for.As for differentiating between clone
and real,4208.7 is the manual Chrysler used to build the AWB cars.If you
followed it exactly you probably could pass a car off as original,but
without the correct oddball parts.Except for my opinion above.

Dennis

'04 Ram Hemi

[AD removed for archives]
Are you serious about buying a NEW car or truck soon?
Research before stepping on the car lot and save THOUSANDS!
Get NO OBLIGATION price quotes from car dealers in your area.
caacOlPbWhUHTf/LeadClick

----

[AD removed for archives]
Amazing Diet Patch