From: "Stone, Peter A (Jefferson)" <PSTONE0002@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Try to make up my Mind?
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 12:52:23 -0500

[AD removed for archives]
Free Thanksgiving recipes for you
caacQ4Qb6eGsBa/PermissionData

I have a possible line on a 64 Polara 2dr hard top. I have the 241 Hemi/ 64 Plymouth Valiant, is the Polara a better candidate for the hemi than the Valiant. The Polara needs a lot of work; I have not seen the car yet. My buddy looked at and gave me the info on the condition of the car. Pete

[AD removed for archives]
Amazing Diet Patch
caacOlIb6eGsBf/MyDietPatches

----