Subject reminder

[AD removed for archives]
Claim your fully stuffed Christmas Stocking now
caacQ4Sb7yoMza/PermissionData

Reminder: Please remember to match your e-mail's subject line with the
text you send in the e-mail.

If the original mail you replied to had different subjects in it, rename
the subject in your reply mail to match the text in the message you are
sending.

Subject/message sync makes reading the mail and following a thread much
easier. It also makes searching the archives a breeze. (The Topica
archive search function is working again, by the way!)

Thanks for your cooperation.

Clubhouse Administrator

[AD removed for archives]
Free Thanksgiving recipes for you