EXHAUST MANIFOLD STUDS

[AD removed for archives]
4 Free Low-Fat recipes
caacQ4Nb7yoMza/PermissionData

I have my engine installed and has been started in my 63 Max Wedge clone car. I really appreciate all the help you guys have given me along the way. This has been a 3 year process for me up to this point.
  I have discovered that coolant is leaking out of the threads of my exhaust manifld studs. Looks like the person who put them in did not seal them. I drained the coolant tonight and plan on taking off the exhaust manifolds tomorrow and removing the studs. What is the best way to cure my problem?

Thanks,
Scott

[AD removed for archives]
We can reduce your unsecured credit card debt by 40-60%.
Don?t file bankruptcy.  Be Debt Free in as little as 1 year. Take
control of your situation.  100% FREE Consultation.
caacSn6b7yoMzf/KnockOutDebt

----

b7yoMz.