From: Robert neal zimmerman <northwestweirdo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: hard brake lines questions
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 16:16:57 -0800

[AD removed for archives]
Win a Lexus RX330! Class and beauty rolled up in an SUV! Drive
your family this winter in style. Make it yours! Click below and
sign up now!
caacVl3bWhUHTa/Vente

 Should hard braKE lines be replaced if they pass an eyeball inspection?
 i know they could theoretically  be rusting inside them from moisture
 in brake fluid, but.... how common is that?
    They are stainless steel, correct, or just steel?
     What about flushing- any way to flush the lines and with what?
   Are new lines expensive?? Hard to put in??
       They have to come out for my floor pan repair so I just thought
       while they are out, better do it right.
     Neal ZImmerman, Eugene Oregon

[AD removed for archives]
Attention Women! Win a $50,000 Ultimate Makeover! Become the
newest ?Hottie? on the block. Or use the $50,000 how you wish.
Make it yours below!
caacVl6bWhUHTf/Vente

----

[AD removed for archives] ------------------------------------------------------------------- Free recipes to get you in shape caacVmfb7yoMzf/PermissionData -------------------------------------------------------------------

----

b7yoMz.