Re: Need some suggestions...take it along!

Re: Need some suggestions...take it along!

[AD removed for archives]
Free Thanksgiving recipes for you
caacZpwb7yoMza/PermissionData

Hi Andy!

             If it was me I wouldn't part it out...the old saying "one in
the hand is better than two in the bush" says it all. I made a major move a
number of years ago from above the 56th parallel  to around the 49th and my
thinking was "if there's a road its coming with me" . So...if you will ,
picture a severely loaded (parts /paint/tools) 1981 Dodge pickup towing a
heaviliy loaded 1958 Plymouth Fury from the North to the South. I built
gravel shields for the back of my truck and the front end of the Plymouth ,
ensured my tires were the best I could get (Autopar Big horns on the truck
and some decent Bias plys for the Fury) as I flat towed the Fury using  a
self steering tow bar and away we went....my employer moved the rest of my
houshold goods but the car had to be on my hook. It was
kinda fun  and we made it with no problems ....my little slant in the truck
performed flawlessly .....oh....perhaps I should mention that I did this
twice once up and then down again .....same modus operandi.
Just think of the photos you could take and the story afterward plus  the
car would have some real character.....

Regards
Wally