Re: oil pans for early B-body Mopars

[AD removed for archives]
Show your pride with a free* USA T-shirt. Click here to confirm your address.
caac48Ta/PermissionData

Is that the pan with the sump that looks like a shallow box with reverse-curved corners? Or is it the flared-out deep sump that looks kinda triangular from head-on? I have that one in my '65 Coronet which has been street driven with no pan trouble for a couple years now. I did have to notch one side of the K-member for pan clearance and lightly shim the tranny mount for drag link clearance. It is, however, the best aftermarket extra-capacity pan I could find in terms of how it fit.
Mike O
'65 Coronet 500 (with stiff Hemi torsion bars to keep the pan off the ground)
'73 Fury III (FS)