Re: Cam, lifters, motor trouble FYI..Kinda long.

Re: Cam, lifters, motor trouble FYI..Kinda long.

[AD removed for archives]
caac2NQa/PermissionData

Oh man, Bill!
A lesson learned the hard way.
I am in the middle of obtaining parts (pahts) for a stroker project. Should I be weary of one over the other?
Should I be mike-ing these lifters and bores myself before giving them to the builder? Cam lobes too?
Sorry to hear about the misfortune but it sounds like you're OK now.

Tom Duross
Bahstin
(state of emergency here, 2+ feet and still blowing)

----- Original Message ----- From: <WC43613@xxxxxxx>