Re: wagon part 2

There was a group of folks, in Oregon I think, who had a website and raced Mopar wagons. "Wagons of Steel" was the
group. Apparently they are gone.... Let me look:  Ah! Here is an article about them, with their candy-striped 1964
Plymouth drag wagon, plus their later year Mopar drag wagon.

https://www.hemmings.com/stories/2020/08/27/watch-this-the-mysterious-history-of-wagons-of-steel-revealed

Gary H.