From: 'Thomas Hauschild' via The 1962 to 1965 Mopar Mail List Clubhouse <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, May 16, 2022 10:32 PM
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: maximum centrifugal advance on a Poly engine?

Thanks for the repost!

I already have to correct myself, if the cylinder burns faster, you won't need more advance... please ignore that...

Hoping for some opinions,

best regards,

Thomas

Am Di., 17. Mai 2022 um 02:27 Uhr schrieb <62-65-mail-list-club@xxxxxxxxxxx>:

 I am reposting this question from the "65 B-body motor swaps/ Trannies" thread and zeroing in on a Poly question so it
is not missed. That's a good question and there are at least two Poly gurus subscribed who may know the answer.
Others too! :)

Thanks,
Gary H.
62-65 Admin.