Re: 727 Loadflite questions

Thanks. After I sent my reply I thought about the tail shaft could be different. Seems that is partly it.

The photo of the 1967-1970-727 with that shows the difference and that mounting arm.

My question is, since the 1965 TorqueFlite was unique in that it used cables activated by a lever (not buttons), does that mean the 1965 A-100 LoadFlite was one year only too? I guess it may look like the 1967-1970 unit except for having shift cables instead of shift levers?

Thanks,
Gary H.