Re: Kramers trunk inserts!

[AD removed for archives]
Get both the MiFi XM Satellite Radio and an Apple iPod for Free! caadazoa/ProductTestPanel -------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm interested in your opinions on these as well. I am looking at buying a set soon...

Jason

On 2/12/2005 7:05 AM, WC43613@xxxxxxx wrote:

Anyone ever bought the trunk inserts from Kramer? What kind of quality are they? Do they have the cutout for the jack?
At $35.00 a pair, it may be easier than trying to make my own.
These are the ones that allow the trunk mat to lay flat and not sink into the quarter panel holes.

Bill C.

----

[AD removed for archives]
We have the 42 Inch Plasma TV you've been looking for!! Sony or Panasonic 42 Inch Plasma Wide Screen TV's. Put one up on your wall today! Click Below
caac8uBf/ExclusiveRewards

----

http:///u/?.